Cybersecurity is an umbrella term that covers all of the technologies and processes used to keep computer systems and electronic data protected. While this may explain what cybersecurity is, a definition alone can’t underscore the importance that cybersecurity plays in the lives of virtually all entities.
Join us for an exciting, informative cybersecurity webinar. We will have a Q&A at the end and you can ask our very own CEO John Motazedi YOUR cybersecurity questions!
This webinar was streamed live on March 17, 2021.
From our government to the world’s largest corporations, to you as an individual, cybersecurity plays a critical role. Why is cybersecurity so important? It’s the mechanism that protects businesses and people alike from malicious intrusion from hackers, malware, spyware, and other dangerous methods of hacking.
The role of cybersecurity will no doubt increase in the future as we continue to leverage new technologies for the storage and processing of sensitive information, and there’s no time like the present to ensure that both you and your business are secure from new and emerging threats.
A few of the things we will cover in this webinar:
- Exploring The Hidden Internet (and what you should know about the Dark Web)
- Common Attack Vectors
- Multi-Factor Authentication and why you need it
- The true cost of Free Apps
- Using location services on your phone
- “Free” public WiFi
- USB Jacking, the Dangers of Public Chargers
- Affordable Things to Secure Your Business and Protect Your Data
- Security Awareness & Training Solutions
- Q & A with John