Technical Engineer Job Description
SNC Squared is a fast-growing IT consulting firm in Joplin, MO. We are currently looking for a Tier 1 Network Engineer who enjoys working as a team to create satisfying outcomes for our clients and their technology solutions.
- Ability to logically troubleshoot common desktop support issues and document both problems and solutions in call tracking/problem management system.
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008 R2, Exchange 2010, and Windows 7 Professional
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, LDAP, DNS, VOIP, VPN’s and Network Security.
- Prioritize and schedule support activities and serve as primary escalation point for business management.
- Utilize IT Management tools to manage end points and track incidents, problems, changes and requests.
- Participate in site related technical projects as required.
- Identify opportunities to reduce IT expenses and improve customer service.
- Cover rotating on-call responsibilities during off-hours with the availability to provide after-hour coverage on a periodic basis.
- Other Duties as Assigned or Requested
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities
- Knowledge of various types of hardware and software
- Ability to learn and take direction from peers
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Two year college degree or equivalent experience
- 1 year IT Desktop support experience
- Bachelors Degree in a Technology related field
- 2+ years IT experience
- Microsoft Certified Professionals, MCITP, MCTS
- Knowledge of ConnectWise, Labtech
If you have what it takes to fill this role, please submit a resume detailing your previous work history and accomplishments to