Backup and Disaster Recovery
60% of companies that lose their data close down within 6 months of the disaster.
72% of businesses that suffer major data loss disappear within 24 months.
Source: 2001 Cost Of Downtime Survey Results
The overall overage failure rate of disk and tape drives is 100%. ALL DRIVES EVENTUALLY FAIL!
SNC2 can completely remove this fear for you.
Backup & Disaster Recovery with Continuity of Service
SNC2 offers the only complete cohesive Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution (BDR) for Windows 2003 and 2008 Servers. This reasonably priced, all-encompassing solution provides Small to Medium size businesses with near real-time backups. What that means is, no matter when a problem occurs, the most that you’ll lose is less than 1 hour worth of work. This solution takes care of everything including your mail server and your file server. This solution completely replaces management intensive, error-prone tape backups while providing much more.
Other technology has problems with open files and with databases. This system completely eliminates those problems due to the block-level writing approach. Data is securely sent to high availability, redundant off-site facilities. All aspects of the on-site and off-site solution are monitored 24X7 by SNC2 and their partner provider’s remote monitoring system.
Call us at 417-622-0933 for a no obligation demonstration and pricing
- Complete Server Volume Image
- Exchange Mailbox/Message Recovery
- Disk to Disk Block Level Backups
- SQL Server Database/Table Recovery
- On-Site and Off-Site Solution
- Backups Frequent as Every 15 Minutes
- Virtualization of Failed Servers
- 2:1 Compression of all Stored Data
- Bare Metal Restores to Dissimilar Hardware
- 256-bit Secure Storage and Off-Site Transfer
- 24X7 Monitoring and Management